You’ve heard the horror stories…
“My wedding photographer forgot to take pictures of me and my mom.”
“My brother’s wedding photographer took our family’s photos outside of an abandoned building with boarded windows.”
“We barely got any pictures of us alone.”
“I gave him a list of shots I wanted and he didn’t even look over the list.”
“We didn’t hear from our photographer for months until the day before the wedding. We wondered if she was even going to show up.”
Let’s face it—You want pictures that capture your vision and I hate surprises.
How do we bridge the gap between your needs and my photography coverage on your wedding day?
Instead of focusing only on your photography, we realize that the entire wedding journey is key to getting you the creative results you’re after.
- A photographer who “gets” you and your vision
- A wedding professional who realizes the importance of this once in a lifetime event
- A wedding photography experience that exceeds the industry standards of simply showing up on your wedding day to photograph whatever happens
- A reliable and organized process to understanding your wants and needs
- A photographer who believes that the best way to realize your vision is through teamwork
All of these points and more are what define the Edith Elle Photography Signature Experience.
We only book a select number of weddings per year to ensure that all of our couples receive a boutique experience where they feel understood and trust their their vision will be captured.